sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2009

Wasted saturday

Again.

I'm tired of being declared guilty of everything that comes out wrong in our relationship. His pride and endless Ego in addition to his poisoned mind always find a way to blame on me every little wrong. Mr. Perfect never mistakes. Mr. Perfect is always right. Mr. Perfect is too good for this world.

It makes me sick.

For him, anyone who doesn't think the same way he does, is stupid and a waste of time. He doesn't realize that way of thinking make HIM a waste of time for every other, like me, for instance. It's totally pointless to try to talk to him. The argument gets stuck once he dares his almighty phrase: "That's stupid and talking about is a waste of time". Hell it is! specially when it's you who I'm talking to.
I shout to your ear and is your ass that listens.

Alright, Mr, Perfect. Do as you please, but don't come around to tell me I left you alone. You only stay alone when you want to be. People don't abandon you, it's you who push them away so hard, they quit trying. I might give up too. When? I don't know, but keep on trying and we'll both find out.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario