miércoles, 25 de agosto de 2010

ne! ne!

Here we are, back in the track, with a new design and new bright ideas. Although I am really not sure how to put them into practice. I find it difficult to start any new projects all the time, but I hope everything turns out alright...

I have to confess I'm still kinda bored of the net. I think I haven't found anything new and everything has become just the same all over and over again. Tired of myspace, even when I changed layout twice already. Tired of Facebook, where I wish I could change the boring layout... well... doesn't matter.

Ah, I have to tell you! I found a new site where you can submit your designs for cloting, being dresses, skirts, shirts, or whatever you want. It's kind of a contest. If people vote you YES enough times, they could select your design to be part of their prototype line, and if that happens, they'll send a prototype of your design for free. And if after that they pick your design for production, you'll win $500 USD! It's cool, but there's a lot of competence.

Also, you can bid on certain designs. I win a bid last week and I'm waiting for my dress... I hope the mail won't steal it like before (>_>) that sucks!

Check the site at www.chicstar.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario